WELCOME to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR REFLEXOLOGY in AMERICA
The Reflexology Association of America has been serving the needs of its members since 1995 when forward thinking leaders came together to form a non-profit member association dedicated to unifying all reflexologists for the recognition, excellence and professional strength of Reflexology.
- RAA members are a diverse population of Reflexology Professionals with integrity, honesty and dignity.
- RAA endorses professional standards and ethics.
- RAA members are well educated in our profession of Reflexology and insist on excellence in our field.
- RAA is service oriented and dedicated to providing accurate, reliable information to the public
- Reflexology is a non-invasive integrative complementary therapy that benefits all.
- Reflexology is a stand alone profession and that is recognized in more than 33 State laws and exemptions.
- RAA members agree that Reflexology shall remain a separate field, with no control by any other profession or group.
Quick search: Are you looking for a Reflexologist or School of Reflexology?
“Professional Pages,” detailed information on individual Reflexologists and Schools of Reflexology
View a List of Professional Reflexologists and Reflexology Schools in your state
RAA'S Definition of Reflexology:
Reflexology is a non-invasive complementary practice involving the use of
alternating pressure applied to reflexes within reflex maps of the body
located on the feet, hands and outer ears. (RAA 2011)
R.A.A.'s Mission Statement:
“The Reflexology Association of America is a nonprofit organization that promotes the scientific and professional advancement of reflexology. Our mission is to elevate and standardize the quality of reflexology services available to the public. The Reflexology Association of America works to unify and support state reflexology associations in order to create one national movement toward greater excellence, integrity, research and public safety.”
|Web Site Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Reflexology Association of America and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RAA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.