Affiliate State Benefits:
- Receive the quarterly magazine" Reflexology Across America"
- Have a state Professional Page on the RAA web site.( contact email@example.com to create your states Page)
- Receive a quarter page ad or business card size ad in the magazine to advertise your states events.
- Receive a listing in the Events area of the web site: list your meetings, conferences, workshops. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get listed)
- If your state does not have an association or is not yet affiliated you still have national representation from RAA.( contact RAADelegateCoordinator@reflexology-usa.org for information)
Remember to keep your states contact information current.( visit: Reflexology Associations )
Interested in taking the steps to become an affiliated state?
Interested in forming a state association?
contact the PR committee RAAPublicRelations@reflexology-usa.org*
- Alaska (affiliated May 2010)
- Arizona (Affiliated January 18, 2007)
- Colorado (Affiliated March 13, 2006)
- Connecticut (Affiliated March 26, 2008)
- Florida (Affiliated January 12, 2012)
- Georgia (Affiliated March 13, 2008)
- Iowa (Affiliated February 12, 2009)
- Maine (Affiliated June 4, 2006)
- Maryland (Affiliated November 16, 2006)
- Massachusetts (Affiliated January 9, 2005)
- Missouri (Affiliated April 20, 2008)
New Mexico (Affiliated January 12, 2012)
New York (Affiliated April 23,2008)
North Carolina (Affiliated May 4, 2006)
Ohio (Affiliated May 17, 2007)
Oregon (Affiliated October 12, 2012)
Rhode Island (Affiliated July 22, 2006)
- Reflexology Association of Missouri, email: RAM2007@gmail.com