About the Reflexology Association of Iowa
- The Reflexology Association of Iowa was established in 2002
- The affiliation between the Reflexology Association of Iowa and the Reflexology Association of America was formally approved by the RAA Board of Directors on February 12, 2009.
- On March 30, 2004 Reflexology was exempt from Massage Licensing. HF2201.
- RAIA is an active state association supporting their membership with a fully seated Board of Directors and working committees.
- RAIA holds Membership Events, and offers Continuing Education opportunities.
- RAIA publishes a quarterly Newsletter, maintains a Website, including a Practitioner referral page.
- To protect and preserve the skills of Reflexology.
- To encourage communication and education for Reflexology Practitioners and the Clients they serve in Iowa.
- To protect our legal rights to work as Reflexology Practitioners.
The RAIA encourages communication with the public about the benefits of reflexology, as well as the educational and ethical standards set by professional reflexology organizations. Our state association establishes professional standards of practice for reflexology in the state of Iowa and provides a venue for reflexologists to meet and exchange information. Iowa has many certified reflexologists to assist you.
Professional reflexologists, students of reflexology, schools of reflexology and businesses/benefactors wanting to support reflexology are welcome to join RAIA