About the Reflexology Association of Massachusetts (MAR)
- The Massachusetts Association of Reflexology was founded and developed in 2004.
- The Massachusetts Association of Reflexology applied for affiliation November 3, 2004 and was unanimously approved to be the first Reflexology Association of America Affiliated State Association on January 9, 2005.
- MAR is an active state association supporting their membership with a Board of Directors.
- MAR holds Membership Events and Continuing Education opportunities.
- MAR publishes a semi-annual Newsletter, maintains a Website, including a Practitioner referral page, and has a Fan Page on Facebook.
The Massachusetts Association of Reflexology, is a member driven organization where professional and aspiring Reflexologists can work together to further themselves individually or collectively as a group to promote the profession of Reflexology in Massachusetts.
The Massachusetts Association of Reflexology is your go-to source for Reflexology information in the Baystate. Our directory of members will help you find a Certified Reflexologist close to your home or office. We support Reflexology students, Reflexology schools and businesses through our Associate level membership and the practicing Practitioner of Reflexology through our Professional level membership. Adhering to national education guidelines our members bring many unique Reflexology modalities to the table, promoting relaxation and encouraging the body towards balance and health.
Professional reflexologists, students of reflexology, schools of reflexology and businesses/benefactors wanting to support reflexology are welcome to join MAR.